Brony Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Database

+7
Dr. Killpony
HerpTheDerpBrony
Horrid Angel
Burnt Leaf (Greek)
Gremnkai
Eclipse
Sheriff Apples
11 posters

Go down

Character Database Empty Character Database

Post  Sheriff Apples Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:34 am

Please fill out the following for your Character:

Name:

Species:

Cutie Mark:

Build:

Personality:

Bio:

(Please include a picture)

Last edited by Sheriff Apples on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Sheriff Apples
Sheriff Apples
Owner

https://bronyroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Character Database Empty Re: Character Database

Post  Sheriff Apples Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:11 am

Name: Sheriff Apples

Species: Earth Pony

Cutie Mark: A golden star with apples around it

Build: Strong and reliable

Personality: Slightly stubborn, friendly, somewhat of a charismic charm

Bio:Sheriff Apples (Was known as Apples Junior at the time) grew up on the Apple Orchids in Appleloosa with his brother Braburen. He lived a life all about apples, and like every member of the Apple family, he loved 'em. Growing up on a farm wasnt always easy, but he found it pleasnant and couldnt think of himself doing anything different. He always helped when the Buffalo tried to trample the Apple Orchird and ussually kept things in order. Apples Junior was trotting home from school one day and found the Saloon owner and the Train driver arguing. He told them to calm down, work out their differences and spitefully but firmly told them not to argue with eachother again. When he got back home, there it was. His Cutie mark had appeared. He finnaly knew what to do in life and became Sheriff Silver Star's Deputy. Deputy Apples served happily and both ponies became quite good friends. But Apples was getting a bit too big for his boots, so he decided to stay on Sweet Apples Acres with his cousins Applejack, Big Macintosh and Applebloom. Also his Grandmother; Granny Smith. Apples became Sheriff of Ponyville after a while, to which he now works hard bucking apples and keeps the town in order.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Sheriff Apples on Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Sheriff Apples
Sheriff Apples
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheriff Apples Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:13 am

Name: (Deputy) Doctor November

Species: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: The Medical Symbol

Build: Hardy

Personality: Quiet, Intelligent

Bio: Deputy Dr. November's parents were murdered when he was small, he was bought up in the care of an old organisation called 'The Months'. There were only 12 at any current time; January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October -November- and December. They had no leader and many fights had broken out between them, the organisation was so old it forgot its purpose, but it was rumored that they might have been assassins or perhaps a government organisation. But no one had any proof. After an incident involving all of them which resulted in the murder of May and August, they disbanded and went their separate ways. November was still a colt at this time. He moved to Cloudsdale and Ponyville. He went to school and wasn't really accepted, but they had heard bits about what had happened and left him alone. Although he tended to keep to himself, he loved to help ponies.
As of this, he did medical studies when he was growing up. He soon earned the title of doctor and was employed at the hospital. He met Sheriff Apples (He was Deputy Apples at the time) on a holiday in Appleloosa. They became good friends and when Apples said he was moving to Ponyville to become Sheriff, he asked if November wanted to become his Deputy. November gladly accepted. To this day November just deals with time to time medical problems and sometimes doubles up as a forensic at a crime scene. Overall, while November may be scarred by his past, he is still a nice pony, and good to talk to once you get to know him.

Sheriff Apples
Sheriff Apples
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:35 pm

Last edited by Eclipse on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:04 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : --Changing some details.--)
Eclipse
Eclipse

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremnkai Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:28 am

Name: Rocky Spirit

Species: Earth Pony

Cutie Mark: StrawBerry and Grape (Berry Punches Cutiemark I suck at drawing my own)

Build: Bigger than Average

Personality: Rocky Spirit is firm and wise attitude but is humorous at times.

Bio: Grew up in Phillydelphia but never really adjusted to the well mannered ways of the city, after messing up big time at a fancy dinner party ,that his parents relied on to get a good career, they sent him to live with his uncle that just so happened to live on a farm. He made Rocky Spirit do tedious manual labor tasks such as harvesting the Strawberry bushes and then replanting them. Harvesting the Grape vines and then replanting them. He even helped make Grape juice as well. One day while out in the fields Rocky Spirit looked at his flank when he heard his Uncle calling him. There it was, a cutie mark. Rocky Spirit was so happy he never wanted to leave the farm. His parents were distraught but they couldn't dissuade him from doing what he loved. They allowed him to live on the farm only occasionally visiting him.

Gremnkai
Gremnkai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheriff Apples Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:24 am

Great and Powerful Trixie wrote:Name:Trixie Lulamoon.

Species:Unicorn.

Cutie Mark:A magic wand sprinkling pixie dust

Build:Slender.

Personality:Trixie is trying to change herself but can still be arrogant and rude at times,and is attempting to be less boastful.

Bio:After the events with the Alicorn Amulet in 'Magic Duel' Trixie is attempting to try to change her ways as to redeem herself in the eyes of her former fans and the rest of Equestria.

]

Just a heads up, this is for your Original Characters. Not Canon.
Sheriff Apples
Sheriff Apples
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Burnt Leaf (Greek) Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:04 am

Name: Burnt Leaf

Species: Unicorn

Cutie Mark: A sligtly burnt leaf

Build: Slightly tall and pompusly protruding chest

Personality: Jumpy, excited, worry-wart. Likes to eat muffins once in a while. Cannot start a conversation, usualy only speaks when spoken to. Usually falls in love as soon as he sees a mare that seems to b to his personal tastes, usually in which he will never talk whenever said mare is around.

Bio: Sadly, since this charactr is onnected to my Tumblr blog, I don't want to spoil too much. If youwish to see the blg, which will soon have drawings to add on to it, go to ask-burnt-leaf.tumblr.com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Burnt Leaf (Greek)

Back to top Go down

Post  Horrid Angel Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:00 am

Burnt Leaf (Greek) wrote:Name: Burnt Leaf

Personality: Jumpy, excited, worry-wart. Likes to eat muffins once in a while. Cannot start a conversation, usualy only speaks when spoken to. Usually falls in love as soon as he sees a mare that seems to b to his personal tastes, usually in which he will never talk whenever said mare is around.

Bio: Sadly, since this charactr is onnected to my Tumblr blog, I don't want to spoil too much. If youwish to see the blg, which will soon have drawings to add on to it, go to ask-burnt-leaf.tumblr.com

I am OCD as fudge. So I fixed the area around the mark on the horse's plot and made the leaf look more like it is a cartoon for small children like the rest of the ponies are drawn like ^-^
You're welcome.
Horrid Angel
Horrid Angel
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Burnt Leaf (Greek) Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:00 pm

Horrid Angel wrote:

I am OCD as fudge. So I fixed the area around the mark on the horse's plot and made the leaf look more like it is a cartoon for small children like the rest of the ponies are drawn like ^-^
You're welcome.

Thank you. I hated it too. But it would have taken me, like, a year to get the colors to match.

Burnt Leaf (Greek)

Back to top Go down

Post  Horrid Angel Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:45 pm

Burnt Leaf (Greek) wrote:
Horrid Angel wrote:

You're welcome.

Thank you. I hated it too. But it would have taken me, like, a year to get the colors to match.

Only took a second Derp. .-.
Horrid Angel
Horrid Angel
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  HerpTheDerpBrony Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:11 am

Name: HerpTheDerp

Cutie Mark: A Cloak Of Blood

Build:Bit chubby but strong.

Personality:usually goofy and outgoing. loyal and serious.

Bio: HerpTheDerp's parents were killed during a Changeling attack. HerpTheDerp was adopted by Derpy's parents and raised as Derpy and Dinky's older brother. He passed the Cloudsdale tests with flying colors. even though he is a pegasus he is the only pony to have the power to wield Blood magic. a frowned upon practice but he has used it to help his friends time and time again. People have nicknamed him The Blood Steed. To this day he is in Ponyville living with his two best friends Runemaster and Stormcaller.

HerpTheDerpBrony
HerpTheDerpBrony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Killpony Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:09 am

Name: Dr. Killpony (or Kill-joy-pony depending on situation)

Age: As of 2013-56(Humsn years) during RP- can be anywhere during adulthood depending on when it happens

Cutie Mark: earth pony skull with red cross on forehead with 2 "X-ing" surenges behind the skull

Build: Slightly skinny and tall but very fit and young looking for age

Personality: Eccentric and bubbly, but sometimes deprresive and unconfindent

Occupation: Only permanent staff member at his Asylum (Ponyville Asylum)

Bio:(oh boy) Killpony's parents were killed 3 days after his birth and their blood stained his eyes an unatural blood red, he later was found by police ponies and tooken immiediatly to Canterlot's home for Abandoned Angels which he grow up in until he turned 18, never once getting adopted. He got his cutie mark at age 13 when he finally decided to become a medical doctor for the mentally unstable or insane. Once he left the orphanage at 18, he lived as a bum for a few monthes until Princess Celestia herself showed up and interviened. She paid for his medical school degree on the promise that he joined to New Lunar Republic Gaurd while he attended school as well. From then until he was discharged honerablly at age 31 he was on the moon as a combat medic during a massive genocide. You see, when luna came back in S1, she was unaware that the moon's inhabitants had reverted to gangs and theives alike while she was trapped at it's core, so she had to stop the gangs who soon joined together in order to reclaim peace on the moon. Killpony fought in this war. During his time on the moon, he was forced multiple times to be stranded on the battlefield because often the rescue choppers weren't big enough for everypony to fit. He was then usually forced to eat and drink the bodies of dead soldiers around him, or die of starvation. This gave him the unique ability to eventually consume all types of meat, as well as making his teeth slightly sharp and no longer fully flat. He now enjoys eating meat secretly whenever he can. Once he obtained his doctorates degree from his school, he left the N.L.R.G. a Chief master sergeant, as well as a war hero who Luna thanked personally when he left. He then moved to Ponyville were he built his asylum by himself in a total of 3 years. Once he finished building his dream job's structure he opened it for buisness! Although most ponies by then had prejudged him for he never talked to anypony and just kept building his asylum, they judged him based on his appearance. Yeah... Most ponies either don't trust him, don't like him, or are afraid of him. He has very few friends and usually only talks to the few ponies he does call friend. Not even the mane6 save for Pinkie likes his company. His only friends are: Pinkie Pie, Zecora, Spike, the CMC's, Dr. Whooves, Nurse Redheart, and Derpy Hooves. He also has many problems with Applejack who despises him for befriending her little sister. As well as Fluttershy who hates that he often hunts for animals to eat in the Everfree forest. Thats pretty much it, sorry this bio was so long and complicated, Iv'e had this OC since I first became a brony so he's really thought out. (Note, this is a very blaned down summary to save you guys a lot of reading so he's really quite more interesting/complicated a character.)

P.S. I don't know how to post images on this thing but my avatar is Dr. Killpony so I hope that will count.

Last edited by Dr. Killpony on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to point out a few things I forgot to.)
Dr. Killpony
Dr. Killpony

Back to top Go down

Post  offspringrdbrony Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:18 am

Character Database

Name:Bright Wing

Species:Pegasus

Cutie Mark:lighting bolt on fire

Build:slightly muscular but more or less little

Personality:bit arrogant but,loyal to friends and family and very cheery until you talk about his past.

Bio:as a young colt he all ways wanted to be a wonderbolt and finally joined but quit when he lost his daughter because he didn't save her in time.now he lives remembering that day but,puts it aside with a cheery disposition.[img][/img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by offspringrdbrony on Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pic fail)

offspringrdbrony

Back to top Go down

Post  Staggare Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:09 pm

Name: Staggare

Cutie Mark: two grey dragon wings

Build: light, brittle, small but incredibly fast

Personality: Shady, mistrusting, quiet, but loyal to those who earn it. Very serious

Bio: Stag (as her friends and family call her) used to be one who everyone enjoyed being around. However, after more and more starting to betray her. Now, after much violence, death and tragedy, her life is starting to pull itself back on track. She has a family, Dargarri being her son, Venmae being her daughter, and has a husband named Pridelord.
Her hobbies are growing her herbs out in the back of her hut that's some way out of town, and lounging on roofs and clouds in town.
She's now trying to find some new friends and be more social, though it's difficult for her.

Staggare

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheriff Apples Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:53 pm

So far all your characters are accepted.

Please, let the Roleplay begin!
Sheriff Apples
Sheriff Apples
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Keyota Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:25 am

[quote="Sheriff Apples"]Please fill out the following for your Character:

Name: Keyota

Species: unicorn

Cutie Mark:  headphones

Build:average

Personality: Very shy after the incident (any more might be spoilers)

Bio: Keyota became an orphan the day after he was born. In fact had it not been for a certain unicorn dj, Key most likely would in fact be dead. In hindsight of this Key's life has been just one screw up after the other. The biggest turning point would be when a certain mare got revenge for something Keyota didn't do. Revenge that included a drink called the 'gender bender' and the antidote of said drink not working on Key. Needless to say from that point on Keyota....was a mare.(this is in my FimFiction fic so any more would be massive spoilers for said fic.)

Last edited by Keyota on Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : putting in picture)
Keyota
Keyota

http://keyotasasukiosasukio.wix.com/sasukio-inc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheriff Apples Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:22 pm

I'm happy you found this place, but it's dead as dead in here. But, start a Roleplay if you want, and I'll try to join in and post when I can. (I could also contact my friend to be there also)
Sheriff Apples
Sheriff Apples
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Spirit of Harmony Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:21 pm

[quote="Sheriff Apples"]Please fill out the following for your Character:

Name: Spirit of Harmony (friends call him Reuben)

Species: Alicorn

Age: Looks the same age as the mane six, but is actually over 1000 years old.

Cutie Mark: Elements of Harmony

Build: Slim but strong.

Personality: Friendly

Bio: Reuben lives in Ponyville, together with Chrysalis and Flufflepuff in his house. He is a werewolf, the Dragonborn, the bearer of the Triforce of Courage, wielder of the Infinity Blade, The Master Sword, and Brisingr. He can use magic in three different ways, by shouting in the ancient language of dragons, by charging spells in his horn like regular unicorns and alicorns, and by speaking or thinking in another language, this time the ancient language of the elves of Alagäesia. However OP this may seem, he rarely uses all his powers, preferring to befriend his opponents without hurting them. However, if pushed, he will use them.
Through Chrysalis, he commands the Changeling army, but once again rarely uses it.

If you need to talk about more details, please email me. I won't use all the powers in one RP, so don't worry.

Not sure how to include Photo

Last edited by Spirit of Harmony on Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding info)

Spirit of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheriff Apples Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:25 am

Spirit of Harmony wrote:
Sheriff Apples wrote:Please fill out the following for your Character:

Name: Spirit of Harmony (friends call him Reuben

Species: Alicorn

Cutie Mark: Elements of Harmony

Build: Slim but strong.

Personality: Friendly

Bio: Reuben lives in Ponyville, together with Chrysalis and Flufflepuff in his house. He is a werewolf, the Dragonborn, the bearer of the Triforce of Courage, wielder of the Infinity Blade, The Master Sword, and Brisingr. He can use magic in three different ways, by shouting in the ancient language of dragons, by charging spells in his horn like regular unicorns and alicorns, and by speaking or thinking in another language, this time the ancient language of the elves of Alagäsia. However OP this may seem, he rarely uses all his powers, preferring to befriend his opponents without hurting them. However, if pushed, he will use them.
Through Chrysalis, he commands the Changeling army, but once again rarely uses it.

If you need to talk about more details, please email me.

Uh...not-sure-if-serious-or-not. If you are serious, there are a few issues with this:
First off, it's unbelievably overpowered. Make it somewhat realistic. Secondly, all of this canon you have included, unless it's RP specific, it doesn't really exist.

I'll allow it though, simply through the fact there's not enough active members to complain about this.
Sheriff Apples
Sheriff Apples
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Spirit of Harmony Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:56 am

Ok thanks

Spirit of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheriff Apples Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:00 pm

I'm sorry, but I have to say, your OC is just ridiculous. I have never, and doubt I will ever, see one of more exaggeration and extensive hyperbolic power.
Sheriff Apples
Sheriff Apples
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum