Brony Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killpony Universe [Grimdark]

4 posters

Go down

Killpony Universe [Grimdark]  Empty Killpony Universe [Grimdark]

Post  Dr. Killpony Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:35 am

Alright, first a bit of... ok a lot of background info and such:
1st: I would like those of you who wish to RP in my...RP? To reply the standard OC info first, It's probably gonna take a while too before I decide to officially start my RP topic.

2nd: You do not have to immediatly just show up and RP to the major plot/topic, however eventually either my OC will find yours, or vise-versa.

3rd: the Mane6 are in this RP, but you can't RP as a specific existing character, but using them for dialogue or conflict is perfectly fine.

4th: This RP goes through quite a few flash backs, so to be clear on when something is happening, please state the date on the top of the RP so people know it's either in the past or present. (note, my OC was born in 1957, so unless yours is older than mine you shouldn't RP in a time period before then.)

5th: Have fun, be creative, and for Celestia's sake, don't kill yourself in my fan fic, cause acting stupid in the war flash backs can injure or kill you out of RP, and then you'll have to either stay in the past, or make a new character.

the Plot: This is my OC's life pretty much, starting with him were he is right now, year 2013, age 56. Again though, there will be many flashbacking to when he served in the N.L.R.G. (if you don't know what that is, read my OC's bio.) Also, if your OC meets mine, or WHEN he/she does, my OC might not befriend yours, we could very well be enemies. Thats pretty much it for the plot so, all you need to do now is submit your OC info as a reply to this and once I see enough replies I'll start up act 1 of my RP.
Dr. Killpony
Dr. Killpony

Back to top Go down

Killpony Universe [Grimdark]  Empty Re: Killpony Universe [Grimdark]

Post  Sheriff Apples Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:18 am

Sounds interesting, but I don't think the normal years apply in Equestria.
Sheriff Apples
Sheriff Apples
Owner

https://bronyroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Killpony Universe [Grimdark]  Empty Year system:

Post  Dr. Killpony Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:37 pm

silent Yeah, it doesn't fit perfectly with the actual fandom, my roleplay is more aimed towards my OC's personel life and (for the most part) it's taking place after season 3 (right now pretty much) but sometimes for a special event or what not I'll flash back to when he was in battle on the moon as a soldier (which takes place somehow just a few monthes after luna's return; which is about towards the end of season 1 but before season 2 truly started.) I know it doesn't fit perfectly with the fandoms timeline becasue that would mean that in-between season 1 and season 2 is a 12-20 year timeline which is never adressed in the actual show. My OC's history contradicts a lot of the fandom and the show itself because that would aslo mean that season 1 takes place in the 70's and season 2 takes place in the 80's-90's. And somehow season 3 ends in 2013. I've sort of found ways to make this work, but really it's just an entricate excuse is all. So, If you can overlook it and just go along with it I think it could still be fun. (Especially once you get to know my OC better tongue ) I can post a full length...post that explains all this in perfect detail if need be but IDK It could still work without.

Last edited by Dr. Killpony on Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : timeline confusion)
Dr. Killpony
Dr. Killpony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheriff Apples Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:27 am

Nah, it's fine. You're the OP.
Sheriff Apples
Sheriff Apples
Owner

Back to top Go down

Killpony Universe [Grimdark]  Empty Gentlemen.

Post  Dr. Killpony Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:26 am

No no, you've sparked my insatiable thirst for clarity now. I shall give an explination on how I've made it all fit. (Besides it might be good for other people's RP ideas on here if they are familiar with the timeline.)

Alright, I'm basing this Timeline off of my OC, so that way it'll all fit ok?

1957: Birth of my OC: Candlewick Killpony (Or Dr. Killpony for gentlecolts.)
1957(three weeks later) Placement of my OC into his orphanage care.
1970: OC's age 13, got his cutiemark.
1975: OC gets removed from orphanage care due to age limit, OC becomes bum in Canterlot
1975(a few monthes later) OC gets a visit from Celestia, then joina the NLRG, as well as starts college at Canterlot Medical School.
1988: OC gets doctorates degree in all his classes, as well as gets honorably discharged from war as a Chief Master Sergeant/combat medic
1989: OC moves to Ponyville and begins to build his dream asylum there.
1992: OC finishes building his dream asylum, as well as shortly opens it for official buisness later.
2000: OC gets recalled to battle until 2011.
2013: OC currently 56, and already... "aquanted" with the other ponies in Ponyville

Now heres where the fandom works for my OC:
1990: Twilight moves in to Ponyville (first/second episode of S1 P.s her age then was 19.)
1990-1998: all of S1.
1999-2007: all of S2
2008-2013: all of S3.

Now heres where Luna's stroy fits in for my OC (because shes very important for it.)
1963: Celestia finds a way to seperate Luna from Nightmare Moon, but it would not be permanet. So, to spare grief on the ponyfolk of Equestria, she kept Luna's return a secret but a select few (her ponies on the moon, who years before started anarchy. and anypony who joins the NLRG.)
1967: Luna can no longer leave the moon due to outbreak of war, the NLRG finally gets an ok from her sister.
1989: due to events in the war Luna gets fused with Nightmare moon again, Celestia traps her in the moons core once more. Then, devises a plan to test her student and solve her own dilema with her sister using a fony book that she hid in Twilights library.(Celestia is quite cunning and not so goodie-goodie in my fan fic tongue )
1990: events of S1 ep1-2 take place, Celestia's plan was a success. Luna goes back to the moon shortly after to finish the war.
2000: war reaches full circle, Luna forces all previous NLRG soldiers to come back to battle until war ends.
2011: War is ended by Killpony and his platoon (though Killpony himself didn't end it.)

Yeah so, still really confusing, I myself haven't even fully figured it out yet, but I hope this can work until I finalize it all.

Dr. Killpony
Dr. Killpony

Back to top Go down

Post  Staggare Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:20 pm

May I please join in with my character Stag? But I'm new so please post before me? Razz

Staggare

Back to top Go down

Killpony Universe [Grimdark]  Empty Um...Sure

Post  Dr. Killpony Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:20 am

I see no harm in it, your OC sounds interesting but we might clash more than coincide because my OC doesn't sound like he'd have a lot in common with you, at first perhaps, if you try and delve deeper you might find some sharing between are 2. Go ahead and join my RP, but since your the only one who's asked so far I'm going to go ahead and still keep the actual RP on hiatus for more people to join.
Dr. Killpony
Dr. Killpony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheriff Apples Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:14 pm

I will join. Though when I have time and manage to remember, I will post every now and then.

I will be using November, and will work out how to integrate him later.
Sheriff Apples
Sheriff Apples
Owner

Back to top Go down

Killpony Universe [Grimdark]  Empty I'm in!

Post  Spirit of Harmony Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:29 am

I'll join too. Here's my OC profile. Don't worry, he won't use all his powers at once.

Name: Spirit of Harmony (friends call him Reuben)

Species: Alicorn

Age: Looks the same age as the mane six, but is actually over 1000 years old.

Cutie Mark: Elements of Harmony

Build: Slim but strong.

Personality: Friendly

Bio: Reuben lives in Ponyville, together with Chrysalis and Flufflepuff in his house. He is a werewolf, the Dragonborn, the bearer of the Triforce of Courage, wielder of the Infinity Blade, The Master Sword, and Brisingr. He can use magic in three different ways, by shouting in the ancient language of dragons, by charging spells in his horn like regular unicorns and alicorns, and by speaking or thinking in another language, this time the ancient language of the elves of Alagäesia. However OP this may seem, he rarely uses all his powers, preferring to befriend his opponents without hurting them. However, if pushed, he will use them.
Through Chrysalis, he commands the Changeling army, but once again rarely uses it.

If you need to talk about more details, please email me. I won't use all the powers in one RP, so don't worry.

Spirit of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum