Brony Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony: Roleplay is Magic

2 posters

Go down

My Little Pony: Roleplay is Magic Empty My Little Pony: Roleplay is Magic

Post  Spirit of Harmony Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:29 pm

This RP will take place in Equestria, with possibility of crossover into other worlds such as Hyrule and Tamriel. It will include ideas from games such as The Legend of Zelda, Skyrim and Assassin's Creed, movies such as Iron Man, Pacific Rim and Eragon, and books such as the Inheritance cycle and the Warriors series.

To submit your OC for the roleplay, or to find out more details, message me.

Spirit of Harmony

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Roleplay is Magic Empty Re: My Little Pony: Roleplay is Magic

Post  Sheriff Apples Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:29 am

This is...quite a complex RP...you might want to scale it down a bit, because not everyone will have played those games or read those books or seen those movies.

Maybe tell us the story so far? What's happening? What the roleplay's about?
Sheriff Apples
Sheriff Apples
Owner

https://bronyroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Spirit of Harmony Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:43 am

It is just starting. For those who don't know some of the books, games or movies, I will introduce you to them early on.

Spirit of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheriff Apples Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:41 pm

I guess I'm up for it. I'll be using Sheriff Apples, most likely.
Sheriff Apples
Sheriff Apples
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Spirit of Harmony Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:25 am

On the outskirts of Ponyville, an alicorn woke to the rising of Celestia's sun. He yawned, stretched, and got out of bed, quietly dawning at the sight of Chrysalis and Flufflepuff curled up in the corner. The alicorn shook out his gold and silver mane, and trotted downstairs. A large, very fluffy black and white cat padded up to him, winding around his legs and purring. The alicorn leant down and nuzzled the cat. "Good morning Jaz." He then opened the fridge and levitated out a slice of bread. Quickly toasting it with a surge of magic, he spread strawberry jam over it and sat down at the table to eat.

Just as he had finished, a knock came at the door, shattering the peaceful morning silence. The alicorn walked over to the door and opened it...

Spirit of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheriff Apples Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:52 am

Sheriff Apples flipped his hat above his eyes with a flick of his head as the door opened, looking up to the alicorn standing in the door.

"Howdy, pard'ner. Nice mornin', ain't it?" He cocked his head slightly, "This is both a social call and just a check on how things'a goin'."
Sheriff Apples
Sheriff Apples
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Spirit of Harmony Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:01 pm

"Well then, I welcome you inside." The alicorn replied. "Just be quiet, my friends are sleeping".
"My name is Spirit of Harmony, though my friends just call me Reuben. What brings you here on such a fine morning?"

Spirit of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheriff Apples Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:15 am

The Sheriff stepped inside the house, looking around before answering the question. "Well, recently Ah got wind of some information that Queen Chrysalis 'erself was livin'ere. Now, considerin' last time these ponies saw her, she was trying to take over Canterlot and live off their love, it might be a good idea to keep 'er true identity under wraps..." He chuckled. "Though no pony would really suspect Chrysalis to be livin' with Flufflepuff, our town's regular fluffy pony."
Sheriff Apples
Sheriff Apples
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Spirit of Harmony Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:00 am

"Well then, I guess you should be informed of the situation." Reuben replied, smiling warmly. "My friend Nemo was at the Canterlot Wedding, and using a spell of my own invention, discovered that it was not Chrysalis who raided Canterlot, but the unnamed Changeling King. After learning of this information myself, I teamed up with my friend, the Vampire Lord Jdawg, disguised ourselves as changeling drones, and raided the Changeling Hive, finding Chrysalis in chains. Rescuing Chrysalis, we defeated the Changeling King and gained the loyalty of the Changeling army. They are no longer a threat to Equestria."
"As for Chrysalis's diet, Flufflepuff is in possession of limitless love, and so Chrysalis no longer needs to steal love."

Spirit of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheriff Apples Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:08 am

Sheriff Apples nodded, "Alrighty then, seems like yeh got everythin' under control." He paused for a moment. "Yeh need help with anything?"
Sheriff Apples
Sheriff Apples
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Spirit of Harmony Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:21 am

"Hey, I'm usually the one to say that!" Reuben chuckled. "No, not really. What about you? Being the sheriff must mean a lot of work on your plate."

Spirit of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheriff Apples Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:34 am

The Sheriff cocked his head slightly, "Yeh'd think so, but Ponyville's a peaceful town n' all. We don't get much trouble here short of the occasional bad apple who decides to get in a drunked brawl, or try steal somethin'. 'Course they're usually somepony from Manehatten or elsewhere. So all'n all, muh job ain't as demandin' as yeh'd think. It does take up a lot'a muh time, but it's muh job, muh talent, n' ah enjoy doin' it. So, uh, what 'bout you? What d'ya usually do 'round Ponyville?"
Sheriff Apples
Sheriff Apples
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Spirit of Harmony Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:17 am

"Well, I usually just laze around, playing with the foals of Ponyville, and on occasion thwart a massive villain, travel to Tartarus to rescue a pony from being eaten alive, or defend a friend from an old rival bent on revenge." Reuben chuckled again. "Not that exciting."

A sound from upstairs startled the two stallions. The sound of slightly hollow hoofsteps on wood proceeded Chrysalis, as she walked downstairs. The changeling queen looked surprised to see an unfamiliar stallion in the kitchen, but Reuben seemed unconcerned, so she abated.
"Who is this, Reuben?" She said. "I've never seen him before."

Spirit of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheriff Apples Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:04 am

"Ah'm Apples, town's Sheriff. Pleased ta meet ya." He took his hat off his head and did a little bow.
Sheriff Apples
Sheriff Apples
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Spirit of Harmony Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:51 am

"My my, another stallion with manners," Chrysalis purred. "What brings you here?"

P.S. Your style of writing is very advanced and practised. Are you, by any chance, the author of a FanFiction?

Spirit of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheriff Apples Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:01 pm

((Thanks. I have done lots of Roleplay in my time, and I do write Fanfiction, but I have lots and lots of unfinished works. I have the ideas, though I lack the patience and time. Currently a Fallout Equestria sidestory. And may I say myself, you're Roleplay's a lot more sophisticated than I would have first thought.))

He spoke in a measured voice, "Ah'm just here for a normal check up on what's happenin' 'round town. Thought Ah'd stop in 'n meet y'all."
Sheriff Apples
Sheriff Apples
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Spirit of Harmony Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:32 am

"Well how nice. Most ponies run in terror when they see me for the first time."

A loud hiss sounded from outside. Reuben trotted to the window and was alarmed to see two changelings fighting. Both had cracked chitin, and as the alicorn watched, one leaped on top of the other, and smashed his hollow hoof down on the smaller changeling's head, knocking him out.

"Hey now, what's going on?" Reuben trotted down the steps, walking towards the two changelings with Sheriff Apples in tow.

The larger changeling looked at the alicorn, hissed again, and flew clumsily away, soon vanishing into the clear blue sky.

Reuben sighed, and walked over to the injured changeling.

Spirit of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum